GENERAL SALES AND CONDITIONS OF SALE- SERVICE
1. Identifying data of the owner
These general terms and conditions of sale fully regulate all sales transactions that may be offered, lend or perform from the online store located on the website www.fincasonbi.com of which Litonero owns, SL (Hereinafter Finca Son Bi) with Tax Identification Number or Code No. B57534232, registered office in Polígono 39, plot 73 - 30 , 07620, Llucmajor, Balearic Islands, Spain and registered in PM-60728 Volume 2317 Folio 135.
These terms and conditions can be modified by Finca Son Bi at any time, the user being informed of the existence of any new version of these that contains changes that are substantial.
Access, browsing and using the Website, confers user status, so they are accepted, since browsing the Website begins, all the Conditions established herein, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that are mandatory according to the case.
The User assumes his responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
• Make use of this Website only to make legally valid queries and purchases or acquisitions.
• Do not make any false or fraudulent purchase.
• Provide truthful and lawful contact details, for example, email address, postal address and / or other information.
The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website.
The Website is mainly aimed at Users residing in Spain. Finca Son Bi does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially.
3. Applicability of general conditions
These conditions apply to all quotes, offers, activities, agreements and deliveries of products by or on behalf of Finca Son Bi. Deviation from these conditions is only possible if the parties have explicitly agreed in writing.
These conditions will regulate the use of the web www.fincasonbi.com that Finca Son Bi makes available to its users and clients. The purchase at www.fincasonbi.com can be made from Spain, comprising the entire Spanish territory. The products that Finca Son Bi sells through its website are mainly:
Experiences: Rural-Agrarian, Gastronomic, Leisure and Sport and Direct Selling
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of information society services and electronic commerce, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, from November 16, approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, all of them legal provisions of obligatory application.
Finca Son Bi may modify them without prior notice, so that it recommends a periodic consultation of them, even more so when you are preparing to make effective use of your online store located on the web www.fincasonbi.com. However, Finca Son Bise always undertakes to have them updated, to publish the latest version and allow access and printing at any time.
5. Conditions of access and purchase
Access to the Son Bi Estate Portal is free and attributes the User status to the user, regardless of the subsequent use of the services offered.
Purchase will be allowed without prior registration, and in any case must fill out the form, in order to identify the buyer and the delivery address.
The acquisition of the products at www.fincasonbi.com can only be done by users over eighteen (18) years of age, who must follow the steps and instructions that will accompany the entire purchase process, consistent, by way of example:
(i) Completion of the registration form or the identification form of previously registered users;
(ii) On-screen display of the order summary, delivery conditions and shipping costs - if applicable -
(iii) Acceptance of purchase conditions, which implies the irrevocable reading, understanding and acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, as well as, where appropriate, the existing Particular Conditions and
(iv) immediate receipt of summary email in the account used in the registration or - failing that - in the shortest possible time and always before the next twenty-four hours.
The acquisition of products at www.fincasonbi.com is not allowed for subsequent distribution or resale, either in public establishments or carried out in the domestic sphere. Finca Son Bi will regulate and authorize the necessary permits if at any time it consents, so it would reliably notify said authorization to the authorized agent.
All orders will be considered purchase offers subject to these terms and conditions. Finca Son Bi reserves the right to accept them if the requirements set forth in them are not met.
Once an order is placed, the system automatically generates proof of receipt. However, this confirmation does not imply automatic acceptance of the order, since Finca Son Bi reserves the right to collect additional information, related to identity and address to guarantee, both a correct shipment of the order, as to ensure the absence of transaction-related fraud.
Orders can be made 365 days a year, at any time, except at times when the service is suspended for maintenance or for other commercial circumstances and / or force majeure.
Any order is subject to product availability. In the event that it is not possible to deliver an order due to supply problems or insufficient stock, the user will have the option to wait until the product is available or cancel the order.
Delivery shall be deemed to have occurred at the time the user or a third party indicated by him acquires material possession of the products.
The delivery time for the order will vary according to the selected shipping method and will be indicated on the website once the order confirmation is obtained, in any case it will not exceed 30 days from the date of the order confirmation. In case the delivery date cannot be met, We will inform the user of this circumstance and they will be offered the option to continue with the purchase by setting a new delivery date or the possibility of canceling the order, obtaining full refund of the price paid.
If the recipient is absent at the time of delivery, a notice will be left so that they can pick up the shipment on site and within the indicated deadlines. After the deadline without collection, the shipment will be returned to Finca Son Bi.
8. Price and payment
It is understood that the price of each product is the one that will appear on the website at the time of placing each order. The user must pay the marked price, including the applicable taxes, together with the shipping costs, which will be added to the final price to be paid.
Prices can be modified by Finca Son Bi at any time and without prior notice without affecting already confirmed orders. However, even confirmed Finca Son Bi will not be obliged to take orders when the price is incorrect, especially when the error is manifest and easily recognizable.
The accepted means of payment are:
Payment through PayPal.
Cash on delivery.
Bank transfer to the bank account of Litonero, SL
Finca Son Bi reserves the right to change payment methods, being able to create new ones or eliminate any of the existing ones, without the user / client of www.fincasonbi.com being able to make claims for this reason. However, if the change in the payment method affects an order already made, from www.fincasonbi.com we would contact the client to inform them of said change, offering them the option to cancel the order if they consider it convenient.
Cash on delivery: the customer will make the payment once the product is delivered to him at the requested shipping address, this modality will have an additional cost of approximately 3% of the total value of the basket. The client who makes a purchase through said modality, except for cancellation of the same through customer service, prior to the mail sent by Finca Son Bi informing that the order has already been sent, will be obliged to pay it, the rejection of the package being considered fraud.
PayPal payments are made directly on the PayPal website, following the conditions of use established by PayPal. In the event of not paying the order within one hour, Finca Son Bi will cancel the order.
9. Right of withdrawal
The User has the right to withdraw from the SON BI Experiences Service Request, with a maximum period of 48 hours before the Service is held. Being refundable 100% of your order. This withdrawal must be made through the withdrawal form, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day the User or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, has acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify Finca Son Bi of his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). The User may use the model withdrawal form that is included at the end of these conditions, although its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by the User of this right is sent before the corresponding term expires.
In case of withdrawal, Finca Son Bi will return all payments received from the User, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional expenses resulting from the User's choice of a delivery modality different from the least expensive ordinary delivery modality offered) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the User informs Finca Son Bi of his decision to withdraw from the contract. Finca Son Bi will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the latter has expressly provided otherwise; in any case, the User will not incur any expense as a result of the refund. Finca Son Bi may retain the refund until the goods have been received, or until the User has presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
The User must return or deliver the goods directly to Finca Son Bi, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than the period of 14 calendar days from the date you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract at the Finca Son Bi address indicated at the beginning of these Conditions. The term will be considered fulfilled if the User makes the return of the goods before said term has ended. The User must assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
The User will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
It is specified in this document that any Products not sealed after delivery or that may be returned for health reasons or for health protection purposes, they will not be subject to withdrawal (including, not limiting, any beauty care products if their lid or closure is removed).
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
• The supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Finca Son Bi cannot control
• The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
• The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
• The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unprepared after delivery.
• The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
• The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of concluding the sale contract and that cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that Finca Son Bi cannot control.
• Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested Finca Son Bi to visit him to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations.
• The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsuspecting by the consumer and user after delivery.
• The provision of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
• The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Finca Son Bi offers a two-way guarantee on all its products (2) years from delivery and we will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, substitution, reduction of the price or refund of the amount of the product. If you have to make a warranty claim, please contact us through the means of contact provided above.
This warranty does not cover possible breaks or wear caused by use. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months from when they became aware of it.
Products sold are also covered by a commercial guarantee to ensure compliance and to ensure reimbursement of the purchase price, replacement or repair of goods. It does not cover defects caused by abnormal or inappropriate use or by a cause unrelated to the intrinsic qualities of the products.
eleven. Customer service
Finca Son Bi has a customer service so that the User can manage their claims, doubts, or can request guarantees and execute the right of withdrawal.
The User can address their complaints, claims or requests for information to the Finca Son Bi Customer Service, using any of the following channels:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
All doubts and especially complaints and suggestions will be dealt with as quickly as possible, without exceeding in any case the deadlines established by current legislation.
Likewise, it will be recorded by delivering a receipt in writing, on paper or in any other durable medium.
12. Protection of personal data
Litonero, SL, is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, therefore, the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment :
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
• Account opening: when creating the user's account, their name, surname, telephone number, postal address ,
• Login: when the user connects to the website, he registers, in particular, his surname, name, access data, usage data, location and payment details.
• Profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
• Payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the financial data related to the bank account or credit card of the user is recorded.
• Communication: When the website is used to communicate with other members, data related to user communications is temporarily stored.
• Cookies: Cookies are used when using the site. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the website services available to them, improve them and maintain a safe environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• access and use of the website by the user ;
• management of the operation and optimization of the website ;
• organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services ;
• verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
• proposed to the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
• implementation of user assistance ;
• personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
• fraud prevention and detection, malware management (malicious software) and security incidents;
• management of possible conflicts with users ;
• sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Share personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third parties in the following cases:
• when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial entities with which it has entered into contracts;
• when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
• when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
• when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the provision of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
• if required by law, the website may transmit data to file claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Security and confidentiality
The website applies organizational, technical, software and physical measures in the field of digital security to protect personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by directing their request to the following address Polígono 39, plot 73 - 30, 07620, Llucmajor, Balearic Islands, Spain or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
13. Contract language
These general conditions of sale are written in Spanish. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, the text in Spanish will prevail in the event of litigation.
14. Applicable legislation
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
In addition, it is attached to:
Webnode AG (www.webnode.es)
Google Analytics (www.analytics.google.com)
Therefore, in the event of disputes related to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may go to any of the extrajudicial dispute resolution systems of each entity.
ANNEX WITHDRAWAL FORM
To be completed by the consumer, and will be sent by certified mail with acknowledgment of receipt within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract / Order
For the attention of:
Address: Polígono 39, plot 73 - 30, 07620, Llucmajor, Balearic Islands, Spain
phone number: 693814679
I hereby acknowledge that I desist from the purchase made in your online store, which I identify below:
Buyer's name and surname : ....................................................................................................
Buyer's address : ....................................................................................................................
Buyer's email: .......................................................................................................
Order date: ...................................................................................................................................
Order reference: ...........................................................................................................................